The latest expansion pack for the Everquest series is due for release on around about the November 18th. Everquest II The Shadow Odyssey, to give it it’s full title introduces five Five new Heritage Quests to the game. It also has slew of new beasties, twenty new zones, a couple of new deities and also some new bear mounts for good measure. Who said these MMOs wern’t massive? although at $39.99rrp and a monthly Subscription Fee of $14.99 your wallet might need to be…
In an age long passed, a band of extraordinary heroes embarked on an epic journey to free Norrath from the clutches of a shrouded threat. Their everlasting quest would take them to the far reaches of the globe, delving deep into the most dangerous dungeons and undertaking many daunting trials. This was the Shadow Odyssey, and the heroes were known as the Ethernauts. In their time, this epic quest came to an end, and Norrath was saved. But now … history is repeating. It is time for a new generation of Ethernauts to retrace the steps of their honored predecessors through the ruined, rancorous and twisting regions of Norrath to rid the world of the invading scourge and destroy the renewed evil of the Shadowmen.
EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey is the fifth expansion for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise. This all-in-one compilation pack follows the award-winning and best-selling Rise of KunarkTM expansion. New players and veterans alike will journey through a massive amount of exquisite content unlike anything ever before seen in EverQuest II. The Shadow Odyssey stretches well beyond the fantasy realm and propels the EverQuest II world into a new era of excitement and adventure.
- Journey through more than 20 new zones, including the new overland zone, Innothule.
- Experience nostalgic EverQuest dungeon themes, such as Najena, Mistmoore and The Sebilisian Empire, and adventure through more than 18 goal-based dungeons, such as Ruins of Guk and Befallen.
- The Achievement Point level cap will be increased to 200 to offer new achievements for class- specific lines.
- A new Dungeon Delving mission system for players to replay content with new and different experiences.
- Five new Heritage Quests with unique rewards being added.
- A new, mysterious group of erudites with powerful new armor and equipment will barter for void shards earned during your encounters.
- Epic tales of the odyssey are told through battles with dozens of new creatures and hundreds of new quests.
- Two new deities have been introduced into Norrath, Rodcet Nife and Anashti Sul.
- Includes Desert of FlamesTM, Kingdom of SkyTM, Echoes of FaydwerTM and Rise of KunarkTM expansion packs, and The Bloodline ChroniclesTM, The Splitpaw SagaTM and The Fallen DynastyTM adventure packs.
- Includes Legends of NorrathTM strategic online trading card game, digital starter deck and booster pack.