The Prince of Persia DLC has snuck in under the radar and can now be bought on both XBLA and PSN. Titled epilogue, this DLC promises 3 hours extra of princely gameplay and the game’s true ending. Hang on a second, “true ending” this to me sounds like an incredibly cheap move by Ubisoft, who I would have put above EA in the profiteering stakes. You’re paying an extra 800 MS points (£7) on the £40 (new) you forked out in the first place to see the real ending of a game you’ve already completed?
Here’s what else you can expect for your 800 MS points:
- New Region: The Underground Palace – A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
- New Power: Energize – Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
- New high pace: The new trap challenge – The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, cleverer traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over 3 hours of gameplay.
- New Attack: Sprinting Clash – A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
- New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.